Hereby, I declare my consent with processing my personal data according to the § 11 of Act no. 122/2013 Coll. protection of personal data and on amendments to certain laws (hereinafter the "Act"), which were acquired for the purpose of providing library and information services and special services of the portal ŠVK to the extent the data contained in this form for the duration of registration and a further 24 months after its termination. After this period, or after the purpose of processing the operator undertakes, in accordance with § 17 of the Act destroy the personal data. At the same time, I was given information of voluntary provision of my personal data. The operator guarantees the person concerned that the consent may be revoked in writing at any time, provided that it has no Library unsettled obligations. At the same time I acknowledge that I was provided information in accordance with § 15. 1 of the Act and that I was and instructed on the rights and obligations of the persons mentioned in § 28 of the Act.
- There’s no legal claim for establishment of blog.
- The State Research Library in Presov reserves the right to reject a person interested in establishment of blog without declaring its reason.
- If a user of a blog breaks the Code of Ethics, the operator has the right to cancel the registration of the user.
- It is not permitted to place any advertisement of political parties and movements, their activities, meetings and gatherings, reports about them, calls for petitions, official statements, election slogans etc. to blogs.
- Each post of a blogger will be published only after administrator of the blogs of the State Research Library in Presov give their approval.
Code of Ethics for blogging
- A blogger is not allowed to use vulgarism in their posts.
- Author of blogs is not allowed to discriminate anyone, to incite the racial, religious and ethnic hatred in their posts.
- Author of a blog cannot present sexism and other forms of humiliation of other groups in their posts.
- Administrator has a right not to publish a blog if the obvious slander, humiliation, vulgarity, insults, threats and inducements for antisocial or illegal practices is indicated.
- A blogger is not allowed to publish neither personal data of other people, nor their pictures.
- A blogger is not allowed to publish web links to other sites not related to the content of their blog / post.
- A blogger is not allowed to promote links to advertising and commercial activities.